Lean & Six Sigma
Lean Manufacturing is the set of principles and best practices working on waste reduction from the manufacturing process and increase the overall efficiency. Any activity that does not add value to the process from the customer’s perspective is a waste. Commonly, 60% of production activities in a typical manufacturing operation are waste with no value to the customer. To achieve the main goal of waste reduction, Lean Manufacturing principles are highly focused on work standardization and flow.
The offered Lean Manufacturing online courses will give you robust preparation to become a Lean Champion in any organization that values continuous improvement to achieve business excellence.
Six Sigma core principle is a reduction in process variation using standardized and proven analytical DMAIC methodology – Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control. Each of DMAIC methodology element is equipped with relevant statistical data analysis tools such as (SPC) Statistical Process Control, (DoE) Design of Experiments, (MSA) Measurement System Analysis or Hypothesis Testing as well as practical problem-solving methods.
Enroll in Six Sigma certification online and become a highly paid professional who plays a key role in the Business Excellence process.
Lean in Six Sigma is a combination of Lean principles with Six Sigma methodology. There is a remarkable synergy between the two systems such that using them together gives huge savings for organizations as an outcome from the reduction of waste and process variation.
There are five levels of Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma certifications, which are ranked in Six Sigma belts:
– Lean Six Sigma White Belt – Awareness and basic knowledge for those who have never had any experience with Lean and statistical tools
– Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt – Subject Matter Expert in fundamental principles, key tools, and methodologies
– Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – Practical Expert in associated principles, tools, and methodologies. Can run improvement projects and lead small teams
– Lean Six Sigma Black Belt – Advanced Practical Expert with previous experience in improvement projects, uses more advanced tools and techniques, can lead larger teams
– Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Experienced Black Belt with strong problem-solving and leadership skills proven by multiple advanced projects. MBB influence culture change, strategy throughout a business and coordinate multiple teams across
Combine Lean and Six Sigma principles in one professional Lean Six Sigma Certification. Skip into high salary paid roles and start today with comprehensive Lean Six Sigma certification online! Learn the Lean Six Sigma process and tools. Become a certified LSS professional or develop your current LSS certification to a higher level for your professional career advancement.