MBA Core Curriculum with UMD and USMx
Skills Covered: Marketing Management, Marketing Strategies, Leadership and Influence, Financial Accounting, Digital Transformation in Business, Data Analysis for Decision Making, Global Business Strategy, Corporate Finance
ABOUT THIS MICRO MASTER
Business knowledge is in high demand in every area of work. From high-tech start-ups to non-profits, organizations are looking to leverage best practices from the business world to achieve their objectives. That’s why the MBA is widely recognized as a career accelerator, regardless of the industry you’re in.
With the MicroMasters program in MBA Core Curriculum, you will develop business insights and learn to lead others to achieve strategic goals. You’ll learn the different functional areas of a firm, how each area defines success, and how the functions work together to create success in the marketplace. You will be able to build and lead successful teams, influence others, and deliver high-quality outcomes on time and within budget.
The MicroMasters program in MBA Core Curriculum has also been designed to grow your professional and social networks. We will help you find people like yourself, both in your region and around the world, who are looking to advance their careers. In addition to facilitated discussions in your classes, you will be encouraged to interact with colleagues in real time by forming small study groups, holding virtual coffee hours, and discussing current articles and trends in business.
Are you ready? Turbocharge your career with the MicroMasters program in MBA Core Curriculum from the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Devise the right marketing strategy for your idea or firm
- Use the vast information available in the world today to gain insight, create a competitive edge, and avoid being tomorrow’s data breach headline
- Evaluate corporate investment opportunities to drive shareholder value
- Use the language of business to communicate financial information to investors, shareholders, creditors, and regulators
- Interact with those in the “C” suite, speaking their language and making your case for your ideas
- Lead a team of people and use your influence to achieve strategic goals
- Create the right strategy for your firm to gain a competitive advantage over others in your market space, domestically and globally
- Average salary for an MBA alumni: $142,000 USD (source: Financial Times)
- Near-term career prospects are endless and include roles such as consultant, product manager, financial analyst, data analyst and others in industries such as management consulting, financial service, consumer product goods, pharma firms, biotech, health care, & energy.
- Longer term career prospects include all roles in the C-Suite, across all functional areas (CEO, CFO, COO)
- Principles of Marketing Management, Marketing Strategies, Marketing Frameworks, Strategic Marketing Plans, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Analysis, Customers Targeting, Value Proposition, Positioning
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.