App Marketing by Google
Skills Covered: App Marketing, Marketing Strategy, User Segmentation, Customer Acquisition, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Digital Marketing
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Without customers, you have no income and your business does not exist. Marketing is essential to understand your potential user and focus your product on customer needs. This App Marketing course will help you organize a strategy for identifying your perfect user. You will learn how to find ways to connect with them and make a continuous sale. This covers research, planning, execution, and principles of how to grow your user base and optimize your marketing plan.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Understand the User
- Define and create a targeted marketing plan for specific user segments.
- Analyze your competitive advantages and disadvantages through market segmentation and learn how to position your product.
- Conduct competitive analysis in order to create your unique value proposition.
- Create marketing goals in order to focus your marketing plan.
- Start thinking about your distribution plan and consider what keywords work best for your goals.
- Beta-testing community
- Prepare your landing pages.
- Execute and gain your first users
- Outline a go-to-market strategy and gain the know-how to execute on it.
- Learn SEO (search engine optimization) skills to get your first 1000 users.
- Learn about paid and free customer acquisition methods from Ads.
- An introduction to social marketing
- Email marketing and more.
- Learn to use data to iterate and optimize your marketing plan.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.