Marketing Management Course
Skills Covered: Marketing Management, Marketing Strategies, Marketing Frameworks, Strategic Marketing Plans, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Analysis, Customers Targeting, Value Proposition, Positioning
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The Dallas Mavericks’ owner, Mark Cuban, puts it bluntly: “No sales.” “There is no company.” To sustain and increase sales, every company needs aggressive marketing to align its goods, services, and experiences to consumers. This course will teach you how to use conventional and new media platforms to increase brand recognition, as well as how to use consumer and behavioural analytics to best adapt your product to your consumers’ desires and needs.
This course will teach you how to:
- Identify future customers and evaluate and grasp their wishes and desires.
- Establish the value proposition and positioning of the offering.
- Establish a go-to-market approach and an optimized communications plan for the correct target consumer demographic.
- Establish main performance metrics and execute a detailed review of the evidence.
To build or catch competitive advantages, you will learn how to evaluate the competitive playing field, consider your competitor’s brand role, and map your own organization’s position, strengths, and weaknesses by the end of this class.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Methods of marketing to assist you in defining effective methods and tactics
- How to use marketing systems to solve real-world challenges
- How to develop research-based, strategic marketing campaigns
- How marketing skills can help you succeed as a boss or leader
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.