Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Skills Covered: Corporate Entrepreneurship, Strategies Design, Family Business Leadership, Family Business Entrepreneurship, Next Generation Development (NxtGen), Leadership Model (Orchestration), Family-Company Dynamics, STEP Model, Market Validation, Value Proposition, Entrepreneurial Mindset, Lean entrepreneurship, Designing a Business Model, Design and Innovation, Organizational Innovation, Innovation Management, Innovation Techniques, Lean Innovation, Creativity,
ABOUT THIS MICRO MASTER
In a highly interconnected, fast-moving world, business and innovation cycles have been shrinking like never before. Companies’ life has decreased to less than a third in the last 30 years. Democratization of innovation has opened limitless possibilities for many people, companies and regions around the world. Entrepreneurs, innovators and startups, in particular, have taken advantage of the opportunities that digital transformation is currently taking place.
This MicroMasters program consisting of 6 online courses is dedicated to understanding:
- Strategy, key concepts and tools that entrepreneurs require to create value and scale their business projects or new venture.
- Methodologies for solving problems and innovative solutions that require research, persistence and determination.
- Business models and how to start a new entrepreneurial project or build a growth company; how to build, manage and maintain corporate venture capital and a corporate entrepreneurship mechanism for innovation; and the specific tools and models to create synergy in the family business and develop a transgenerational entrepreneurial spirit.
This program is focused on innovation and entrepreneurship for startups, corporations and family businesses. Moreover, gives sources of innovation and best practices that can be applied on marketing strategies helping to open up to new markets.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Determine strategies and tools that entrepreneurs and startups use to develop and launch innovations.
- Identify concepts of business model, design unique value propositions and distinguish principles of innovation.
- Distinguish elements of a business model and value technology as a strategy to identify with the key audience.
- Explain the importance of innovation that takes place in organizations and identify how innovation is linked to the development strategies of organizations.
- Apply strategies, tools, models to orchestrate family business, identify and apply the characteristics that will allow you to be a good business leader.
- Distinguish the models of entrepreneurship and innovation for implementing trends in entrepreneurship in your business today.
- Apply strategies and startup tools to innovate and create new value in your company and markets.
- Plan, apply, and execute product innovation skills to develop and launch new products and services.
- Innovation management in corporate entrepreneurship strategies to develop and launch new products and services or for the strategic renewal of the organization.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.