Global Business Leadership and Management
Skills Covered: Strategic Management, Global Leadership, Management Practices, Team Building, Personal Development, Communicating, Negotiating, Data Decision Making, Statistical Methods, Data-Streaming Sensors including Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Build Effective Leadership, Decision Making Strategies
ABOUT THIS MICRO MASTER
Advance your career by completing the Thunderbird Global Business Leadership & Management (GBLM) MicroMasters program certificate. Certificate credits can be applied toward an accredited master degree— the Master of Applied Leadership & Management
Through completion of this program you will learn how to identify risks and opportunities in global business settings and acquire strategies for mastering interpersonal encounters in multicultural environments through effective communication, people management, and marketing skills. You will also gain leadership skills, the ability to adapt to ever-changing business environments, as well as learn to tolerate ambiguity, while developing a passion for appreciating other cultures.
The Global Business Leadership & Management MicroMasters program from the prestigious Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University offers a highly specialized global management education that will open pathways to leadership roles in multinational corporations as well as in non-governmental organizations.
Leveraging Thunderbird’s 70 years of expertise and top international rankings, the MicroMasters program will equip you with management skills essential for conducting global business successfully. Successful completion of this MicroMasters program will earn you the opportunity to be accepted into the Master of Applied Leadership & Management Thunderbird master degree program, which can be taken fully online.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Analytical tools for understanding the rapidly changing and dynamic global political economy
- Effective communication strategies for interpersonal encounters
- To explore the mix of organizational practices and people skills essential for sustaining competitive advantage globally
- To understand how value is created via customer relationships and their strategic implications in the context of competitor and value-chain contexts
- Skills, mindset, and understanding of how to be successful in a globalized marketplace
- Career opportunities across multiple industries include: Business Development Manager, Project Manager, Account Executive, Marketing Manager, Business Analyst, Customer Service Manager, Business Consultant, Entrepreneur, Corporate Executive
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.