Skills Covered: Effective Leader, Organization Leadership, Leading High-Performing Teams, Leading in a Complex Environment, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Styles, Decisions Making, Developing Strategy, Cange Management, Workplace Culture Development, Team Building, Motivating People, Engaging People, Leading for Sustainability
ABOUT THIS MICRO MASTER
Business leadership is more than just a fancy job title and a corner office. Effective leadership requires a deep understanding of the organisation; the people who run it; the context in which it operates; and perhaps most importantly, self-insight. By building these competencies, the Business Leadership MicroMasters program prepares both emerging and experienced managers for facing the challenges of leadership.
Each course in the MicroMasters program integrates current academic theories with the wisdom of experienced leaders, providing a learning experience that can’t be accomplished in the classroom alone. The objective: empower learners with the knowledge and skill to act effectively as leaders.
This MicroMasters program is intended for people who are interested in becoming effective leaders within their organization. This program and capstone project will teach you the skills needed to inspire your colleagues and to evolve your business.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of various leadership styles, and gain insight into your own leader tendencies.
- Improve your ability to lead complex modern organisations by developing your decision-making skills.
- Better engage your people, and develop more collaborative teams.
- Navigate the broader social issues and political pressures impacting your business.
- Lead more effective change initiatives in your organization
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.