Essential Technologies for Business by IBM
Skills Covered: Cloud Computing, Deployment Models, Cloud Storage, Cloud Native, Emergent Cloud Trends, Cloud Security, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL), Neural Networks, Data Science, Algorithms
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
In today’s world, businesses can only survive and remain competitive if they embrace and leverage core technologies like cloud, AI, and data science. These are critical to driving significant growth and innovation within organizations, and are essential for the future of business.
The courses featured in this program provide you with the core foundational knowledge of all three core technologies, including their business value and impact they provide, their applications and use cases, and an understanding of how these technologies work. You will not only become familiar with the common terms and tools associated with cloud, AI, and data science, but also experience them in action and learn hands-on skills to start working with them.
Each course includes hands-on assignments and interactions that demonstrate specific technologies in action. These practical exercises are suitable for even those without any specialized IT skills or programming knowledge. In fact, there is no prerequisite knowledge required to be successful in this program other than basic computer literacy skills and experiences with devices that support modern web browsers.
Almost any organization that looks to disrupt or pioneer in a global or local market, and any individual looking to contribute to this vision needs to understand and leverage these essential technologies. What’s more, having skills and understanding in all three together will further increase your competitiveness and value in your company and the job market at large, and ultimately help you and your company reach your full potential.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Essential characteristics and benefits of Cloud Computing along with common cloud service and deployment models.
- Key Cloud Service Providers and emergent trends in cloud computing.
- Concepts in cloud security, encryption and monitoring.
- Understand what is AI, its applications and use cases and how it is transforming our lives.
- Understand terms like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Neural Networks.
- Answer the questions “what is data science?” and “what do data scientists do?”
- Tools and algorithms used on a daily basis within the field.
- The role of data science within a business and how to form a strong data science team.
- This program is suitable for a variety of learners who are beginners with these technologies, including managers and executives, and professionals who want to contribute to rapidly emerging parts of their organization.
- It is also a great entry point for any learner looking to upskill, and launch a career in cutting-edge and in-demand areas of data science, AI, Machine Learning or Cloud.
- Lastly, this program intended to help any individual or team looking to manage and grow their business effectively in the 21st century.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.