Enterprise Sales by Queen’s University
Skills Covered: Enterprise Selling, Sales Funnel Concept, Customer Acquisition, Conduct Prospecting, Enterprise Sales, Strategic Account Management, Strategic Planning, Strategic Account Management, Sales Enablement, Sales Analytics, Sales Productivity Optimization, Sales Productivity Improvement, Sales Increase Techniques, Streamline Processes
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
Selling is one of the most crucial and oldest professions and is an extremely marketable skill for most consulting, technology, management, and executive positions.
In this program, you will have the opportunity to learn, review, and critique the sales process through the use of role playing, interviewing, and lectures. This program will take a hands-on, practical approach to help you understand sales strategy and concepts which lead to successful sales careers, from sales reps, sales managers, to enterprise sales executives.
This program is designed for:
- Founders leading sales in your start-up organization.
- Recent graduates in the early stages looking for that first role in a promising career.
- Experienced professionals exploring a career change to become a sales professional.
Enterprise Sales will prepare you to take the next step in a rewarding career in sales.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the buyer journey/decision-making process for digital enterprises and how the selling actions must be in alignment.
- Analyze the current methodologies and trends related to outbound prospecting within an enterprise.
- Define the sales funnel concept and why it is important.
- Identify the various components of a demand generation program and the sales roles/resources required to execute.
- Leverage data, tools, and technology to drive productivity improvements.
- Sales is often an entry point into leadership/managerial roles. Most chief executives and senior managers either started their career or at least have spent some time in their career in sales.
- Sales professionals hone skills in oral & written communication, presentation skills, negotiating, and persistence which are all listed as top desired business skills
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.