Project Management with RIT
Skills Covered: Project Management Life Cycle, Project Planning, Project Initiation, Project Execution, Project Portfolio, Six Sigma, Corporate Culture, Organizational Behavior, Project Leadership, Managing Global Teams, Building Trust, Global Collaboration Framework
ABOUT THIS MICRO MASTER
The Project Management MicroMasters program from RIT is a graduate level series of courses designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry. This online sequence is a semester’s worth of work from RIT’s Master’s degree and consists of three courses and a final capstone exam.
By earning the MicroMasters program certificate you will develop the leadership skills needed to effectively manage a team that will meet the expectations of your customers and business goals. Build on your MicroMasters program certificate by applying to RIT’s School of Individualized Study for a customized master’s degree.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project – from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- Lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioral facets to do so.
- To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.