Engineering Project Management: Project Financing
Skills Covered: Project Management, Engineering Projects Management, Project Finance, Funding Projects, Opportunity framing, Project Assurance Plan, Contracting Strategy, Time and Cost Estimates, Projects Risk Management, Legal Structure Optimization
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
Are you involved in the development and execution of technical projects and eager to know what it takes to fund a project successfully? Would you like to be more in touch with the latest developments in project finance and able to use these to your advantage? To benefit from a range of novel project contracts and methods of financing, professionals working on infrastructure and industrial projects need to have a good understanding of how project financing works and how project investors and lenders think and assess the risks of a project.
This program will provide you with the fundamental knowledge and necessary tools to create the optimum financing structure for your project and enhance its potential to attract funding.
To achieve successful project financing, this program will first help you develop the overall project management skills needed to successfully manage engineering and technical projects. With a focus on the early project phases, which are crucial to achieve project success, you will learn about the role of the project manager and the team, the project process and the project context. At the end of this part of the program you will have created your own project execution plan.
The second part of the program will deal with the financing aspects of project management in more detail. Using case studies to illustrate the topics, as well as assignments so you can get first-hand experience in what it takes to put together a financeable project.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- To manage your project successfully in different sectors and contexts.
- How to successfully work together in a specialized project team.
- The optimal allocation of the roles, risks and rewards between the various project stakeholders.
- How to create a financing structure that will provide the best chance of successful project financing.
- Create a financial risk management plan and the optimal legal conditions for project financing to succeed.
- By 2027, employers will need nearly 88 million individuals working in project management-oriented roles (source: Project Management Institute).
- The average Finance Project Manager salary in the United States is approximately $92,348 per year (indeed.com – 2017).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.