PreMBA Essentials for Professionals
Skills Covered: Accounting, Accounting Statements, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Decision Making, Finance, Maths Essentials, Data Analysis, Bonds, Equity, Diversification, CAPM, Present Value, Compound Interest
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
Gain a solid foundation in essential quantitative and analytical skills to succeed as a business professional and prepare yourself to pursue an MBA.
In this Professional Certificate program, you will learn key quantitative and analytical skills needed to succeed as a business professional. In the era of big data, it is vital for business professionals to understand what the numbers say, whether it be analyzing financial reports or presenting data in an effective way.
The subjects covered in this program not only provide foundational business skills but also prepare you to further your business studies and pursue an MBA, where you can build upon these skills and gain theoretical and practical training at a graduate-level to better understand general business management functions.
Each course offers a personalised learning plan that highlights the areas you need to focus on to give you a competitive edge within your company or in an MBA program.
Guided by experts in the field, you will use real world examples, interactive exercises and the support of your peers to learn the fundamentals of:
- Data Analysis
This Professional Certificate program is targeted at:
- Professionals preparing to or already working in a business environment who want to enhance their quantitative business skills.
- Learners who are ready to embark on or considering an MBA program and want to identify and remove any gaps in their quantitative and analytical skills to ensure they are prepared to succeed in the program.
The “PreMBA Essentials for Professionals” Professional Certificate program will prepare you for success in an MBA at an institution such as Imperial Business School by helping you gain the fundamental skills you need to advance your studies. Imperial College Business School offers a world-class Global Online MBA program and we invite you to visit their website to learn more.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand and apply mathematical and statistical principles underlying key quantitative concepts
- Understand the fundamentals of Accounting and Finance
- Fundamental analytical skills, including presenting and summarizing data and how to make data-based decisions
- Quantitative methods that will help you in your career and in an MBA program should you choose to pursue one
- According to Imperial College Business School’s latest employment report, 95% of graduates of the MBA Program are employed within 6 months, 56% change location for a new role and 61% accept a job offer in a new sector.
- Near-term career prospects include roles such as a consultant, product manager, financial analyst, data analyst and others in industries such as management consulting, financial service, consumer product goods, pharma firms, biotech, health care, & energy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.