Introduction to Corporate Finance
Skills Covered: Net Present Value, Capital Budgeting, Rate of Return Rule, Valuation of Bonds and Stocks
ABOUT THIS COURSE
In this course, you will learn about time-honored financial terms and rules, as well as how to apply them to value companies, shares, and securities.
We’ll talk about the time value of money, the cost of capital, and capital budgeting. Excel can be used for a variety of tasks, including bond and stock valuation, NPV calculation, and IRR calculation.
The course is an introductory finance course that is required for all first-year MBA students at Columbia Business School. It is taught by a world-class mentor who is currently educating the next generation of Wall Street industry leaders.
Participants from all walks of life will be trained to perform on an ever-changing financial playing field.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to Evaluate the Value of Every Asset
- Choose which projects to follow from the several that an organization might be considering.
- Calculate the benefit of any project.
- Determine the importance that a project adds.
- Calculate the worth of a bond and its yield
- Using a basic model, calculate the worth of a stock (i.e., determine the fair price of a stock)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.