Financial Accounting by New York Institute of Finance
Skills Covered: Financial Accounting, Accounting System Structure, Information Management,Reporting Firm Resources, Obligations and Performance, Firm Resources Reporting, Taxation, Reporting Liabilities, Capital and Cashflow, Reporting Investments, Pensions, Financial Statement Analysis, Accounting Concepts, Measuring Income, Recording Transactions, Accounting for Sales, Inventory, Depreciation, Equity, Free Cash Flow, Pension Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Accounting for Investments
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
This professional certificate is designed to prepare individuals with the core financial accounting tools they will need to understand annual reports and footnotes – creating a solid understanding of the financial statements.
This professional certificate is comprised of the following courses:
- CO1: Accounting System Structure and Information Management
- CO2: Reporting Firm Resources, Obligations and Performance
- CO3: Reporting Use of Firm Resources and Taxation
- CO4: Reporting Liabilities and Owners Capital and Cashflow
- CO5: Reporting Investments and Pensions
NOTE: Completing all 5 parts and then taking the Professional Certificate Examination is MANDATORY to achieve both the NYIF Certificate of Mastery and the edX Professional Certificate in Financial Accounting. A verified learner must pass all courses in the program with a minimum grade of 70% to earn a Professional Certificate for Financial Accounting.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Accounting System Structure and Information Management
- Reporting Firm Resources, Obligations and Performance
- Reporting Use of Firm Resources and Taxation
- Reporting Liabilities and Owners Capital and Cashflow
- Reporting Investments and Pensions
- An entry-level Financial Accountant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (Source: https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Financial_Accountant/Salary)
- Career prospects for people with similar training include: Financial Analyst,Controller,Financial Manager)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.