Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Skills Covered: Six Sigma Methodology, DMAIC Cycle, Root Cause Analysis, Inferential Statistics, Design of Experiments, Analysis of Variance, SPC and Control Charts, Quality Management Tools: FMEA, 8D, 5 Whys, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Lean Manufacturing
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
In this Professional Certificate program, you will learn the fundamentals of the Six Sigma methodology and Lean Manufacturing. You will learn the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) process improvement cycle and examine how the principles of Lean production improve quality and productivity and enable organizational transformation. You will be challenged to learn both the quantitative and qualitative methods associated with Six Sigma and Lean, including: problem definition; baseline performance measurement and process capability; measurement system analysis; root cause analysis; regression and correlation; design of experiments; control charts implementation. Both descriptive and inferential statistics will be applied and all concepts are exercised using online problems and interactive exercises and case studies.
A TUM Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate will help you advance your career, increase your salary earnings and improve your organization through your mastery of quality skills. Upon successful completion of this program, learners will earn the TUM Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certificate, confirming mastery of Lean Six Sigma theory to a Green Belt level. The Six Sigma material is based on the American Society for Quality Six Sigma Body of Knowledge up to a Green Belt level. The Lean Production course material is based on the TUM School of Management course in Lean Operations The Professional Certificate program is designed as preparation for a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification project. If you are interested in obtaining both the TUM Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Green Belt certificates, please go to our Six Sigma: Green Belt Certification Project.
This TUM Lean Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belt Certification will help you advance your career, increase your salary earnings and improve your organization through the mastery and application of productivity and quality skills. NOTE: In order to achieve the TUM Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate it is MANDATORY to complete all 3 courses mentioned below, pursuing all 3 Verified Certificates. Then, automatically, you will earn the Professional Certificate. Courses can be taken in any order, but since Six Sigma: Analyze, Improve, Control builds on the material learned in Six Sigma: Define and Measure, we recommend you to take Define and Measure first.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- To identify process problems and perform a root cause analysis using cause and effect diagrams and regression analysis.
- To analyze data using inferential statistical techniques, including confidence intervals and hypothesis testing.
- To test and quantitatively assess the impact of different improvement options using the design of an experiment.
- To test for the significance of effects using an Analysis of Variance.
- To implement control mechanisms for long-term monitoring using control charts for both quantitative and qualitative measurements.
- To apply the Six Sigma methodology for the Analyze, Improve and Control phases in your work or research.
- Lean Management principles: Lean Manufacturing, Identification of Waste, Capacity Analysis, Setup Time Reduction, Workplace Organisation, Workplace Visualization, Pull Systems, Scheduling, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Heijunka, Kanban, Jidoka, Poka Yoke, 5S Methodology
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.