Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals by Nautanix
Skills Covered: Hybrid Cloud, Nutanix, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Prism Web Console, Private Cloud, Virtual Machine in the Hybrid Cloud
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course dives into the role of a hybrid cloud engineer. It learns how to use HCI using Nutanix’s Prism web console to configure the different components of a private cloud cluster. You will learn about the importance of security and how to manage virtual machines, including data protection, risk calculation, and creating backups. By the end of this course, you will be able to deploy and manage private cloud workloads using best practices and industry standards.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Introduction to Nutanix Hybrid Cloud
- Describe the engineer’s role in Service Level Agreements related to cloud applications.
Journey to the Modern Hybrid Cloud
- Determine the different models to support various Cloud initiatives.
Introduction to Nutanix HCI
- Use the Prism interface to configure the software components of a hybrid cloud cluster.
Hybrid Cloud Security
- Apply security standard and best practices to secure your hybrid cloud.
- Discuss the differences between physical and virtual networking
- Work with VLANs and the components of AHV networking
Managing Virtual Machines in the Hybrid Cloud
- Work with disc images to create and manage virtual machines.
- Concept of High VM Availability.