Data Science Interview Prep
Skills Covered: Interview practice, Common Data Questions, Data Structures, Career Advancement
ABOUT THIS COURSE
In this course, you’ll review the common questions asked in data science, data analyst, and machine learning interviews. You’ll learn typical data analyst questions about statistics and probability. You’ll go through machine learning questions about predictions, underfitting, and overfitting. You will also deep dive into the data structures and algorithms you need to know. You’ll learn tips for answering questions like, “Tell me about one of your recent projects.” At the end of the course, you will be able to practice what you’ve learned by receiving a link for unlimited mock interviews on Pramp.
Practice the skills you need to show up for your data science interview with confidence!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Data Scientist Interview
- Explore jobs and roles in Data Science
- Learn how to effectively solve problems
Data Analysis Interview Practice
- Query a SQL database
- Evaluate free-throw probability
- Maximize difference in an integer array and design a spam classifier
Machine Learning Interview Practice
- Predict rain
- Identify fish
- Detect plagiarism
- Reduce data dimensionality
- Explore how SVMs work
- Practice Mock Interviews with Pramp!
- Master behavioral interview questions
- Learn how to get a past interview “fails”