Classification Models by Alteryx
Skills Covered: Binary Classification Models, Non-Binary Classification Models
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides students with the foundational knowledge to use classification models to create business insights. You will gain practical knowledge of how classification modeling differs from modeling with numeric data, you will learn to use binary classification models to make predictions of binary outcomes. During the course, you’ll be using a data analytics program called Alteryx. At the end of the course, you’ll complete a project based on the principles in the course.
This course is part of the Business Analyst Nanodegree.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Introduction to Classification Modeling
- Key terminology used in predictive modeling.
- How to choose variables to use in a predictive model.
- Practice preparing a dataset for modeling.
Binary Classification Models
- How to use models to predict data with two possible outcomes.
- Use logistic regression and decision tree models.
- How to compare models and interpret results.
Non-Binary Classification Models
- How to use models to predict categorical data with three or more possible outcomes.
- How to use decision tree forest and boosted models.
- Compare models and interpret results.