App Monetization by Google
Skills Covered: Product Design, Google Analytics
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course blends instruction with real-life examples to help you effectively develop, implement, and measure your monetization strategy, iterating on the model as appropriate. Choose the strategy that works best for your business, and implement and optimize your model.
You will hear about best practices from industry experts like Nir Eyal, author of Hooked, and delve into a case study with Kevin Hale, partner at Y-Combinator and co-founder of Wufoo.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- A monetization strategy is comparable to the product/market fit for a new idea.
- Start thinking about profitability from the beginning.
- Learn about monetization models
- Profit margins
- Customer acquisition and retention.
- Monetization strategies for freemium
- Ads across web
- Native apps.
- Tools startups use to implement these strategies, design a plan to execute a model for your own product.
Implement a Monetization Plan
- Choose and tailor a monetization strategy for your product, learn how to set up tracking to monitor its effectiveness.
- Use Google Analytics and other tracking tools to get behavior reports
- App speed
Optimize Your Model
- React and re-engage users if your monetization strategies don’t originally work.
- How product and monetization are closely tied.
- How the Hooked Model can be used to optimize your strategy.