Entrepreneurial Mindset and Leadership
Skills Covered: Entrepreneurial Mindset, Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Social Innovation, Building Organizational Capacity, Engaging Stakeholders, Measurement Tools, Driving Innovation, Strategic Leadership, Entrepreneurial Thought and Action, Entrepreneurial Leadership, Entrepreneurial Operations, Launching a Startup, Operational Risks
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
The Entrepreneurial Mindset and Leadership Professional Certificate program will prepare you to create economic and social value in your organization. Whether you are a change maker in your organization or starting a company, these courses in leadership and growth will stimulate your thinking and acting potential.
This certificate program is built from four courses that will help you develop skill sets in recognizing opportunities, leveraging your resources and understanding the context of your work with innovative thinking. This series of courses will prepare you to innovate within your organization or start your own company!
This certificate is aimed toward the working professional who wants to apply entrepreneurial thinking and methodology within their current organization or toward a new venture.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® methodology and how to apply it to opportunities of all kinds – both new ventures and innovation in existing organizations.
- Leadership and entrepreneurial skills needed to develop and implement social innovation initiatives, including strategic focus, engaging stakeholders, key measurements, and driving innovation to bring your organization to the next level.
- A toolkit of key concepts, competencies, and practices that will enable you to lead with your entrepreneurial mindset.
- Operational skills in risk management and common challenges related to starting a new business, and how to launch successfully.
- Specific behaviors for developing – and using – an entrepreneurial leadership mindset to motivate, mobilize and influence others as a positive change maker in an organization.
- An entrepreneurial culture leads to job growth. Fifty-five percent of entrepreneurs worldwide expect to create at least one job in the next five years.
- More than two-thirds of all adults see entrepreneurship as a good career choice, and the same believe entrepreneurs are seen as high status.