Supply Chain Transformation in the Post-COVID-19 Era
Skills Covered: Business Model Innovation, Integration of Data and Metrics, Driven Supply Chain Decisions, Stakeholder Influence, Making Supply Chain Value, Scenario Driven Design of Business, Platform Thinking, Resilience, Agility, Customer Visibility, Global Trade, Sourcing and Metrics Driven Management, Stake Holder Capitalism, Sustainability, Equity
ABOUT THIS EXECUTIVE CERTIFICATION
The success of all business models is built upon the base of Supply chain management . In an era of the most recent COVID-19 pandemic and increasing technological, societal, and political disruptions, the leadership in the digital transformation of an organization’s supply chains is crucial to thriving in the rapidly changing global economy.
This program will teach you the hard and soft skills needed to harness the intertwined trends of:
- digital technology such as artificial intelligence, automation, and blockchain,
- societal transformation like pandemics, sustainability & inclusiveness, and virtual work,
- supply chain capabilities that provide supply chain value to your customer.
You will also learn how to lead supply chain strategy:
- to continuously improve your business model and business processes,
- leveraging data-driven decision making,
- collaborative scenario planning, and risk management with special attention given to new business models including omnichannel, platforms, and open innovation.
Learn from the award-winning faculty of the University of Texas McCombs School of Business and Boston University’s Questrom School of Business using cutting-edge approaches such as collaborative learning projects, “management flight simulators,” and real-world industry experts’ points of view. This course will build your capabilities to bring transformative supply chain management into the C-suite.
This executive education course is designed for current and aspiring strategic supply chain leaders faced with the need to guide their organizations into the new normal of ongoing disruptions.
COVID-19 has revealed the fragility of current business models as well as opportunities for transforming them into engines of growth that can proactively exploit new opportunities. As a senior leader running supply chain at your organization, this program will give you the strategies and frameworks to create a new business model integrating technology, resiliency, technology, and equity that makes supply chains core to your organization’s value proposition. You will also learn to integrate marketing, strategy, and social responsibility into your business model, and, leveraging data, advocate for it into the C-suite.
A Different Approach:
- Acquire critical skills and develop an effective plan to drive effective change for your organization’s supply chain
- Access and engage in “management flight simulations” where you will be able to systematically experiment with parameters to create outcomes and engage in various scenarios that test the implications of different decisions and business model configurations
- Learn directly from and interact with award-winning faculty of the University of Texas McCombs School of Business and Boston University’s Questrom School of Business, and augment your lessons with live Q&As real-world industry experts.
- Invite to a private Alumni Network on LinkedIn accessible only for those that complete the course, serving as a learning community to connect with other industry leaders who have participated. The top 5 projects from each course session will also be promoted in this community.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Business Model Innovation by Making Supply Chain Value Visible to End Customers
- Integration of Data and Metrics Driven Supply Chain Decisions in Alternative Business Models
- Next Generation of Digital Technologies (e.g., Autonomous Delivery Mechanisms, Hyperloops, ML & AI, Virtual Work)
- Stakeholder Influence: Making Supply Chain Value Visible to C-Suite Executives
- Scenario Planning Methods for Assessment of Emergent Market and Societal Disruptions in Post-COVID World
- Frameworks for Co-Development of Business Models and Digital Value Delivery Models
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive an official certificate, co-branded from the University of Texas, Boston University, and edX.
Need more details? Go to the course and schedule a video call with the enrollment team.