Predictive Analytics using Python
Skills Covered: Predictive Analytics using Python, Modelling Process, Transformation, Preparation of Data, Regression, Predictive Modelling, Correlation Analysis, Decomposition Techniques, Sampling, Resampling, Statistical Predictive Modelling, Logistic Regression, Naive Bayes, Predictive Analytics using Machine Learning, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Model Comparison
ABOUT THIS MICRO MASTER
This MicroMasters program is designed for data analysts and data scientists and will teach you how to prepare data for predictive modelling, data mining, and advanced analytics using a range of statistical and machine learning methodologies on real-life datasets. Upon completion, this program will equip you with the skills to drive better decision making, identify risks, and deliver value to your organisation.
In the era of Data Science and Big Data, organisations hold more information about their business environments than ever before. Increasingly, these organisations are recognising the role of data science in leveraging current and historical data and out-thinking competitors. As a result, there is a growing demand for employees and managers who have advanced data analytics skills and the ability to make informed decisions that drive organisational success.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Create predictive, statistical and machine learning models with Python
- Learn how to evaluate, and optimise, the effectiveness of a model
- Understand how to apply predictive models in real-world business scenarios
- Demand for Business/Management Analyst roles in the USA is predicted to grow by 14.3% over the next 10 years, with an average annual salary of $81k. (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics and Burning Glass analysis)
- Skills such as Python and machine learning are in very high demand in every business sector
- A deep understanding of predictive analysis has become key to business success
- Career opportunities include business analyst, data scientist and management consultant