Marketing Analytics with Barkeley University
Skills Covered: Marketing Analytics, Marketing Measurement Strategy, Price Analytics, Promotion Analytics, Competitive Analysis, Market Segmentation, Products Distribution, Products Sales, R for Analytics, Programming Languages Applications
ABOUT THIS MICRO MASTER
Marketing analytics is increasingly important as a central strategy to drive company performance. Analytical capabilities, even in entry-level marketing positions, are a must for career advancement. The MicroMasters program from Berkeley Extension will help you to gain skills in quantitative marketing techniques to deploy immediately and see practical benefits in the workplace. This powerful series builds your knowledge and skills with industry best practices and approaches for marketing measurement and analysis. Begin your journey to become a data wrangler and learn how to tell the stories hidden in your company’s data.
The program is designed and taught by industry expert Stephan Sorger, who has held leadership roles in marketing and product development at companies such as Oracle, 3Com and NASA. He has taught for over a decade at UC Berkeley Extension and is the author of two widely adopted marketing textbooks.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Drive your company’s Return on Investment (ROI) with analytics-based marketing strategies.
- Apply analytics tools and techniques to real-world problems and scenarios.
- Practical applications in price and promotion analytics.
- Analysis of competitive trends.
- Distribution and sales performance.
- Competitive Analysis and Market Segmentation.
- Budgets for multiple campaigns.
- Advanced programming languages.
- Conjoint analysis, decision trees.
- Brick and mortar vs. e-commerce channels.
- Exclusive for Verified students: Practical application of R, the industry standard for data analysis, to critical and common marketing questions.
- Principles of Competitive Analysis, Market Segmentation, Programming Languages Applications, R for Analytics, Customer Satisfaction Improvement, Company Profits Improvement