Business Management with IIMB
Skills Covered: Operations Management, Capacity, Productivity, Quality, Supply Chain, People Management, Leadership, Corporate Finance, Strategic Management, Business Strategy, Accounting for Decision-Making, Marketing Management, Accounting, Finance
ABOUT THIS MICRO MASTER
Gain an advantage by learning the key business essentials through this comprehensive online MicroMasters program, covering all core management disciplines.
Understanding the managerial context of decision making is critical to being a successful manager. The MicroMasters program in management from the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, aims to provide the learner with the perfect learning pathway to develop core competencies across six management disciplines:
- Operations Management
- People Management
- Business Strategy
Take advantage of the MicroMasters program certificate to rejuvenate your career or enhance your knowledge and program certificates by stepping into the campus at IIMB to complete an Advanced Management Programme on IIMBx.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- An overview of business organizations and the role accounting plays in managing them.
- Understand the role of operations management in a firm and develop the ability to structure and solve operations related problems.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of the different aspects of people management.
- An introduction to the systematic framework of marketing management and different approaches for marketing goods and services.
- Master concepts and tools that are useful to managers for making financial decisions.
- Understand the analytical approaches underlying strategy and competitive advantage.
- Principles of Operations Management, Capacity Estimation, Lean Management, Process Improvement, Productivity Improvement, NVA Analysis, Problem Solving, Process Control, Control Charts
- Fundamental IT concepts including project management and software processes, data modeling, UML, relational databases and SQL.
- Supply Chain Management systems including ERP, WMS, and TMS systems.