Ethics in AI and Big Data (LFS112x)
Skills Covered: Data Science, AI Overview, Business Drivers for AI, Data Science Ethics, Ethical AI Framework, AI framework, Open Source and AI, Technical Implications of AI, Non-Technical Implications of AI
ABOUT THIS COURSE
In this free course, you’ll learn how to create and integrate ethical standards into your AI and Big Data technology and business strategies to increase transparency, establish confidence, and accelerate adoption.
This course is for industry and data experts in charge of developing and implementing AI tools.
This course will teach you how to increase openness, improve expectations, and share best practises in order to increase confidence and drive AI adoption.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course will teach you about:
- the business drivers for AI,
- the business and societal dynamics at work in an AI world,
- the key principles for developing responsible AI,
- the first steps to take when planning the AI framework,
- what ethics means and how to apply it to AI,
- what considerations can inform your ethical framework,
- what this framework should provide, and pan-industry initiatives on ethics.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.