AI Artificial Intelligence Course
AI Algorithms, Search Algorithms, Optimization, Planning, Pattern Recognition
ABOUT THIS AI ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE
In this AI Artificial Intelligence Course, you will learn to write programs using the foundational AI algorithms powering everything from NASA’s Mars Rover to DeepMind’s AlphaGo Zero.
You will get familiarized with concepts and algorithms behind artificial intelligence and you will gain your first experience in applying these concepts to various real-world problems – navigation, sign-language recognition, game playing, etc. The program also includes many relevant discussions of foundational concepts – probability, machine learning, classical search, planning, and logic. After completing the Artificial Intelligence course, you will be able to write programs using AI algorithms. The agenda also includes Random Hill Climbing, Beam Search, Hidden Markov Models, and Bayes Networks. You will broaden your knowledge in Machine Learning (simulated annealing, pattern recognition through time, etc.).
The course takes around 3 months to complete. If you want to enroll, you should have some experience with statistics, algebra, and Python. Object-oriented programming will be a plus.
Why is it worth learning Artificial Intelligence?
Worldwide, artificial intelligence (AI) is one of the fastest-moving technologies. Marketing, finance, and healthcare are just a few of the areas that have embraced it. With the use of this technology, robots may replicate human behavior while doing specified jobs. In order for robots to be capable of doing these activities, artificial intelligence (AI) must be implemented. Machine Learning algorithms and methods, Deep Learning approaches, and a variety of other technologies are used in this large field.
According to LinkedIn, there are more than 48,000 AI positions available in the United States, and more than 11,000 in India.
AI specialists make an average salary of US$140k per year, making it worthwhile to study AI. Top AI specialists are making even $300-500k salaries!
Benefits of AI Artificial Intelligence
- Automation. Artificial intelligence (AI) has had a substantial influence on a wide range of businesses, although automation is one of the most often touted advantages. Automation not only increases production rates and productivity in various areas, but also improves product quality, reduces lead times, and enhances safety. This frees up resources that may be utilized for other, more vital purposes.
- Research and Analysis of Data. Using AI and Machine Learning, data analysis can be done more quickly and accurately. An algorithm may be used to construct prediction models and algorithms for processing data and analyzing various trends and events. Artificial intelligence’s sophisticated computational skills may help accelerate research and development of data processing and analysis, which would otherwise take too long for humans to evaluate and comprehend. AI.
- Improved Customer Service. There are a number of ways that AI-powered solutions might help organizations react to customers’ concerns more swiftly and effectively. Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology may be used to provide highly tailored communications to clients, allowing them to discover the best possible solution for their situation. Customer service agents may benefit from AI solutions by having less work to do and therefore being more productive.
- The ability to make wise decisions. Making better business judgments has long been a goal of artificial intelligence. In order to make the best choices for the firm, artificial intelligence (AI) can coordinate the distribution of data, evaluate trend data, build data consistency, give predictions, and quantify uncertainties. The proper judgment will be made in favor of company efficiency as long as artificial intelligence is not built to mimic human emotions.
- Advances in medicine. Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies are becoming more popular in healthcare. Healthcare practitioners can make a clinical diagnosis and provide treatments rapidly without having the patient to attend the hospital in person, for example, using remote patient monitoring technology AI may also be used to keep track of the spread of infectious illnesses and even make educated guesses about how they will manifest themselves in the future.
- Complex Problem-Solving. Advanced Deep Learning models have made AI more capable of solving complicated problems, thanks to the advancements in AI technology. Companies across sectors are benefiting from AI’s ability to help them identify the correct answers to their problems more effectively. The ability to solve difficult issues more quickly and with less waste equals more production and lower costs.
- Managing Activities. In addition to being time-consuming, repetitive corporate activities may have a negative impact on staff productivity over time. Businesses may save time and effort via the use of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions driven by artificial intelligence (AI). Automated processes in the HR, IT, marketing, and sales departments may be carried out rapidly and without the need for any human intervention.
- Maintaining a Low Error Risk. Automating routine corporate processes using AI technologies has the additional advantage of reducing the likelihood of human mistakes. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions may make digital systems more efficient and less prone to errors in data processing since they handle the data entering and processing tasks. Businesses that can’t afford to make even the tiniest of mistakes might greatly benefit from this.
- Improved Organizational Performance. All-day, every day, the same performance and consistency may be achieved thanks to Artificial Intelligence (AI). AI tools will not become bored or exhausted when doing the same jobs over and over again. Employees may be reassigned to more difficult, time-consuming duties, which will help the company run more smoothly and more efficiently.
AI is one of the fastest-growing and most transformational technologies of our time, with 2.3 million new jobs opening up by 2020. Spend 5 to 10 hours per week to advance your career.
More AI Artificial Intelligence courses.
See all Machine Intelligence related courses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.