Applied AI by IBM
Skills covered: AI, Watson AI, AI Chatbots without Programming, Python for Data Science, Computer Vision, AI Applications, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Watson Assistant, Python Programming, Numpy Arrays, Watson Chatbot, Watson Discovery
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
This program is designed to arm you with the skills to become an AI Application Developer and advance your career. Through this Professional Certificate program, you will gain a strong understanding of AI, its applications, and use cases, enabling you to apply pre-built AI acumen to your products and solutions. With no prior knowledge or programming background required, you will learn to design, build, and deploy AI-powered applications, create AI-driven chatbots, all while developing critical Python skills.
You will also become familiar with IBM Watson AI services and APIs. AI skills are imperative for anyone working or entering the technology sector. This program will prepare you for a career in AI applications and enhance your current skill set to grow in your domain. At the end of this program, you will have several projects in hand showcasing AI applications and building AI-powered solutions and walk away with the skills necessary to succeed in your next career step.
AI is one of the fastest-growing and most transformational technologies of our time, with 2.3 million new jobs opening up.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Build and train custom image classifiers with Watson, Python, and OpenCV.
- Create a customer support chatbot with adding it to a website.
- Deploy speech-enabled virtual assistants.
- Explore concepts of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Neural Networks.
- Describe how AI-powered chatbot technology works.
- Explain what computer vision is with its applications.
- Create an interactive computer vision web application.
- Deploy computer vision web application to the cloud.
- Understand AI, its applications, and use cases.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.