Linux Command Line Basics
Skills Covered: Command Line Interface (Linux server), Terminal and Shell (GNU Bash), Linux Filesystem, Shell Commands
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is dedicated to beginners who have no experience with the Linux system and the command-line interface. You’ll get the basics knowledge of the command line interface of a Linux server. The terminal and shell (GNU Bash). It includes an introduction to files and directories in the Linux filesystem.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Get Into the Shell
- Terminal user interface.
- See how you can interact with a Linux server using shell commands.
- Different kinds of shell commands that work with the terminal in different ways
- Use the Linux manual (manpages) to expand your knowledge of shell commands.
The Linux Filesystem
- Working with files and directories is a big part of using the shell.
- Basic commands for interacting with the filesystem.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.