A Beginner’s Guide to Linux Kernel Development (LFD103)
Skills Covered: Linux Kernel Development Process, Patches, Linux Kernel Community, Configuring Development System, Linux Kernel Sources, Kernel Building, Kernel Installing, Kernel Patch Writing, Driver Building,
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Learn how to become a Linux kernel developer.
This course is for developers who need to understand the Linux kernel creation process as well as the explicit and tacit “rules of the road.”
This course will teach you how to set up a development environment, use git, write kernel patches, test kernel patches, write commit logs, submit patches, and collaborate with the Linux kernel community.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to choose and configure your development system,
- Linux Kernel repositories and releases, Git basics, like checking out and working with kernel repositories,
- How to build and instal a kernel, Linux kernel compliance standards,
- How to write and test kernel patches,
- How to communicate with the kernel community,
- How to send patches, and how to a build and instal a kernel.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.