Getting Started with EdgeX Foundry (LFD213)
Skills Covered: EdgeX Foundry Principles, Transforming EdgeX Data, Application Services, EdgeX Architecture, EdgeX configureation
ABOUT THIS COURSE
LFD213 was created in collaboration with LF Edge, a Linux Foundation umbrella organisation whose mission is to provide a transparent, interoperable platform for edge computing that is independent of hardware, silicon, cloud, or operating system. The course is for edge network developers, system managers, and operation technology technicians who want to put together an edge solution.
The EdgeX aim is to simplify and standardise edge computing architectures that can be used in industrial IoT scenarios.
You will be able to run EdgeX and its important APIs by the end of this course. You may use the SDK to build a basic service (device or application service) and merge it with the rest of EdgeX.
The lab activities in this course are planned to run on either native hardware or a virtual machine (VM) running on top of a hypervisor like KVM, VMWare, or Virtual Box. The course includes detailed guidance for setting up your lab space.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What EdgeX is, how it works,
- How to get it and use it in the Edge solutions
- How EdgeX is designed,
- How to download and run EdgeX,
- How to customise and expand EdgeX in the event that you need to.
- How to use EdgeX’s software development kits to connect EdgeX to specific things or IT systems, H
- How to connect EdgeX to specific things or IT systems (SDKs).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.