CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
Security+ is the first step toward a career in cybersecurity. CompTIA Security+ is a worldwide certification that verifies the fundamental skills needed to execute core security activities and pursue a career in information security.
Learn how to pass the globally recognised CompTIA Security+ certification. CompTIA Security+ provides you with the administrative and technical skills you’ll need to establish and maintain a secure network.
In the IT world, there’s a phrase that says, “Everyone knows they need security, but no one knows what security means exactly.” You will know after completing your CompTIA Security+ training with GreyCamp.
Clear the SY0-601 exam to validate your abilities in core security functions and develop a career in IT security.
- In live bootcamp training sessions, learn from our trained instructors.
- Learn how to develop and implement security rules that work.
- Learn how to monitor for attacks and measure network baselines.
- Learn how to use appropriate controls to secure physical and logical assets.
- Learn how to manage risk, implement disaster recovery, and create continuity operations.
CompTIA SECURITY+ EXAM DETAILS
- The CompTIA Security+ certification exams assess a candidate’s theoretical and practical expertise. You’ll be asked multiple-choice questions with one or more responses, drag-and-drop activities, and performance-based question items that will put your problem-solving abilities to the test in a simulated environment. The CompTIA Security+ certification stands out as a determinant of a candidate’s functional understanding because of the exam’s diversity of question types.
- The CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 exam measures your ability to setup systems to secure applications, networks, and devices, as well as perform threat analysis and risk mitigation.
- The exam will consist of 90 multiple-choice questions that must be answered in 90 minutes.
- 750 is the minimum passing score (on a scale of 100-900)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE CompTIA SECURITY+?
CompTIA Security+ Certification will be particularly valuable to working professionals with the following job profiles:
- Security Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Helpdesk Manager / Analyst
- Network / Cloud Engineer
- Security Engineer / Analyst
- DevOps / Software Developer
- IT Auditors
- IT Project Manager
DID YOU KNOW?
CompTIA is a well-known certification body in information technology. CompTIA (The Computer Technology Industry Association) was one of the first certification bodies, originally founded in 1982. CompTIA’s vendor-neutral approach allows it to focus on what skills a technology worker requires rather than what a vendor wants to promote. CompTIA has issued over 2 million IT certifications in over 120 countries.
- More companies and defence organisations select Security+ above any other certification on the market to certify baseline security capabilities and satisfy DoD 8570 compliance.
- Security+ is the only cybersecurity certification that emphasises hands-on practical skills, ensuring that security professionals are better prepared to tackle a wider range of today’s difficult challenges.
- Baseline cybersecurity skills are relevant across more of today’s work positions to protect systems, software, and hardware.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.