CompTIA Network+ Certification Training
Network Architecture, Networking Concepts, Ports and Protocols, Routing and Switching, IP Addressing Components, Network Topologies, Network Services, Infrastructure, Networking Devices, Network Storage Technologies, Network Operations, Remote Access Methods, Network Security, Physical Security Devices, Authentication, Securing Wireless Network, Network Troubleshooting
ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
Start your career as a network administrator. GreyCampus’ Network+ Certification Training Course, delivered by leading cybersecurity specialists, will help you develop your foundational skills.
Because Network+ is vendor-neutral, the knowledge covered in this course may be applied to a wide range of IT products and solutions.
Network+ certification exam goals include networking principles, infrastructure, network operations, network security, networking troubleshooting, and tools. Develop a thorough understanding of the subject matter and improve the practical elements of the exam objectives. The CompTIA Network+ certification validates your ability to build, administer, and troubleshoot networks on a variety of platforms.
By covering troubleshooting, configuring, and maintaining networks, CompTIA Network+ helps in the development of a career in IT infrastructure. This certification verifies the practical abilities required to operate with wired and wireless networks, as well as new technologies including unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization. This valuable certificate can help you advance in your IT profession.
In live bootcamp training sessions, learn from our certified instructors. Use our complete CompTIA Network+ study plan to be well prepared for certification. In live bootcamp training sessions, learn from our certified instructors.
An IT professional with CompTIA Network+ has the knowledge and abilities to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, administer, and maintain key network devices in good working condition.
- Switches and routers can be used to segment network traffic and build resilient networks.
- Determine the advantages and disadvantages of existing network setups.
- Implement network security, protocols, and standards.
- Troubleshoot any network issues.
- Support the development of virtualized networks.
CompTIA NETWORK+ EXAM DETAILS
- The CompTIA Network+ certification exams evaluate a candidate’s theoretical and practical expertise. You’ll be asked multiple-choice questions with one or more choices, drag-and-drop activities, and performance-based question items that will put your problem-solving abilities to the test in a simulated setting. The CompTIA Network+ certification stands out as a determinant of a candidate’s functional understanding because of the exam’s mix of question types.
- The CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) exam covers networking technology across all vendors and solutions.
- There are a total of 90 questions in the exam, which must be answered in 90 minutes.
- The passing score of N10-007 is 720 on a scale of 100-900.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE CompTIA NETWORK+?
CompTIA Network+ Certification will be beneficial to working individuals with the following job profiles:
- Junior Network Administrator
- Computer Technician
- Network Field Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Junior System Engineer
- System Engineer
- IS Consultant
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Field Engineer
- Network Analyst
DID YOU KNOW?
CompTIA is one of the most well-known certification organisations in the world. CompTIA (The Computer Technology Industry Association) was one of the earliest certification bodies, having been founded in 1982. CompTIA’s vendor-neutral approach allows it to focus on what skills a technology worker needs rather than what a vendor would wish to advertise. CompTIA has issued over 2 million IT certifications and is recognised in over 120 countries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.