CI/CD with Jenkins X (LFS268)
Skills Covered: Jenkins X, Jenkins X Blocks Building, Jenkins X Installation, Creating Jenkins X Project, CI/CD Flow with Jenkins X, Jenkins X Pipelines
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is for DevOps engineers, SREs, app developers, and architects who want to learn how to use Jenkins X to master cloud-native CI/CD. Students should provide a clear understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, YAML syntax and programming languages, as well as a strong understanding of Git and software development lifecycle principles before enrolling.
After completing this course, you will be able to create, prototype, and deploy cloud-native applications using Jenkins X. You will be able to build and handle Jenkins X CI/CD pipelines as a DevOps engineer or SRE.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to explain Jenkins X’s architecture,
- Install and run Jenkins X, build pipelines in Jenkins X,
- Develop and import existing projects into Jenkins X,
- Facilitate applications through different built-in environments,
- Expand and adjust pipelines, create custom build sets, and much more in this course.
Linux is the #1 operating system for cloud computing, web servers, smart phones and consumer electronics. There is increasing demand in the industry for more qualified experts as the Linux job market shows no sign of slowing down.
According to Salary.com, the median salary of a qualified Linux Administrator in US is $95.997.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.