CompTIA A+ Certification Training
Mobile Devices Installation, Mobile Devices Configuration, Mobile Devices Synchronization, Configuring Accessories, Networking, Wireless SOHO Network, Wireless Networking Protocols, Network Configuration Concepts, Network Types, Hardware, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Hardware Troubleshooting, Network Troubleshooting, Recovery Methods, Operating Systems, 220-1002: Security, 220-1002: Software Troubleshooting, 220-1002: Operational Procedures
ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
Professionals with the CompTIA A+ certification have a track record of solving problems. They support today’s fundamental technologies, such as security, cloud computing, and data management, among others. The CompTIA A+ certification is the industry standard for building a career in IT in today’s digital environment.
Prepare to obtain the best entry-level certification, CompTIA A+, in order to jumpstart your IT profession. You’ll have a strong foundation in today’s key technologies like cloud, security, and data management if you’re a CompTIA A+ certified professional. Many entry-level professions, such as technical support and IT operations responsibilities, need this certification.
Learn all you need to know to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams.
- Get your CompTIA A+ certification by taking two courses for the price of one.
- In live bootcamp training sessions, learn from our trained instructors.
- Configure Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, and iOS device operating systems, as well as client-based and cloud-based (SaaS) software.
- Put in place data backup and recovery mechanisms.
CompTIA A+EXAM DETAILS
- The CompTIA A+ certification tests evaluate a candidate’s theoretical and practical knowledge. You’ll be asked multiple-choice questions with one or more answers, drag-and-drop activities, and performance-based question items that will put your problem-solving abilities to the test in a simulated setting.
- The CompTIA A+ certification stands out as a determinant of a candidate’s functional understanding because of the exam’s mix of question types.
- Mobile devices, networking technologies, hardware, virtualization, and cloud computing, as well as network troubleshooting, are all covered in the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 exam. The CompTIA A+ 220-1002 exam covers operating system configuration, enhanced security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures.
- Each exam has 90 multiple choice questions that must be answered in 90 minutes.
- 220-1001: 675 (on a scale of 100-900) & 220-1002: 700 (on a scale of 100-900) (on a scale of 100-900) are the passing scores.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE CompTIA A+?
CompTIA A+ Certification would be highly beneficial to working professionals with the following job profiles:
- Service Desk Analyst
- Data Support Technician
- Help Desk Tech
- Desktop Support Administrator
- Technical Support Specialist
- End-User Computing Technician
- Field Service Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Associate Network Engineer
- System Support Specialist
DID YOU KNOW?
CompTIA is a well-known certification body in the field of information technology. CompTIA (The Computer Technology Industry Association) was one of the earliest certification bodies, having been founded in 1982. CompTIA’s vendor-neutral approach allows it to focus on what skills a technology worker requires rather than what a vendor wants to promote. CompTIA has granted over 2 million IT certifications in over 120 countries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.