Kubernetes Certification Training Course
Kubernetes Core Concepts and Networking, Kubernetes Services and Scheduling, Kubernetes Controllers, Persistent Storage in Kubernetes, Securing the Cluster, Logging and Monitoring the Cluster, Troubleshooting the Cluster
ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
Edureka’s Kubernetes certification course is designed by industry professionals. This Kubernetes training will help you pass the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Exam on your first try. This interactive CKA certification will teach you how to build up your own Kubernetes cluster, set up pod networking, and protect the cluster from unauthorized access. This live, instructor-led Kubernetes training online will help you grasp essential Kubernetes concepts via hands-on demonstrations, allowing you to become a certified Kubernetes professional with Edureka.
WHAT IS KUBERNETES IN CLOUD COMPUTING?
Kubernetes is an open-source container orchestration technology that supports the operation of a cloud application’s elastic web server infrastructure. Kubernetes can be used to enable data centre outsourcing to public cloud service providers or for large-scale web hosting.
DevOps Certification Training was created by industry professionals to help you become a Certified DevOps Professional. The following are the goals of our DevOps programming course:
- Overview of DevOps
- Version Control with Git
- Git, Jenkins & Maven Integration
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Configuration Management Using Ansible
- Containerization using Docker
- Orchestration using Kubernetes
- Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
- Provisioning using Terraform
- Selenium (Self-Paced)
- Nagios (Self-Paced)
- DevOps on Cloud (Self-Paced)
- AWS EC2 and IAM (Self-Paced)
The Edureka Certification Project for the CKA Training course was created to assist you in passing the CKA Exam. The project is organised into eight sections, each of which represents a CKA Exam domain. The unit weighting is based on the official CKA Exam pattern. The project includes the following units:
- Installation, configuration, and validation are all steps in the process. Create a new cluster on a bare-metal computer with a master node using the supplied Container Network Interface (CNI) option, and then use kubeadm to add more worker nodes.
- Application Lifecycle Management: Use multiple controllers and operations like rolling updates, rollbacks, and scaling to manage applications deployed on the cluster.
- Networking: In your cluster, demonstrate various application/service discovery techniques and create an ingress controller and ingress resource based on traffic routing rules.
- Pod scheduling: Use multiple schedulers, apply resource limiting filters, and deploy pods without using a scheduler to configure and manage pod scheduling on your cluster. Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), network rules, and security contexts can all be used to secure the cluster in different ways.
- Cluster Maintenance: Upgrading the kubeadm library, backing up, and adding and deleting nodes are all examples of cluster maintenance activities.
- Logging and Monitoring: Use the different commands available to log and monitor various cluster events and resources.
Storage: For your stateful application, create and use persistent storage mounts.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After the completion of this Certified Kubernetes Administrator Training at Edureka, you will be able to:
- Understand Kubernetes Core Concepts
- Deploy a Kubernetes cluster
- Secure cluster objects using TLS Certificates
- Leverage Kubernetes Networking Concepts
- Deploy Services and Load Balancers to route traffic
- Implement different Pod Scheduling techniques
- Use various Controllers to manage your applications
- Create and use Persistent Storage for your applications
- Secure your cluster against unauthorized access
- Monitor and log your cluster events
- Troubleshoot application and cluster failures
DevOps CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
The introduction of Docker’s Portable Lightweight Container Engine changed the IT sector. Docker has already been adopted by more than 30% of IT businesses, and the pace of adoption is growing at a rate of 40% per year. Over half of these settings have been orchestrated. Kubernetes is the most popular container orchestration platform. Container orchestration tools like Docker Swarm and Mesos, which were formerly competitors of Kubernetes, have now incorporated support for Kubernetes into their ecosystems.
The Kubernetes training provided by Edureka is based on the CNCF’s Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Exam. This Kubernetes certification course will teach you about Kubernetes Core Concepts, Pod Scheduling, Kubernetes Networking, Logging, Monitoring, Cluster Security, and Troubleshooting, among other topics. This online Kubernetes course also includes a series of MCQs, demonstrations, and a Test-level Industry-grade project to aid in your preparation for the CKA exam.
The Kubernetes orchestration engine powers some of the biggest and most complex deployments in the world.
According to ZipRecruiter, jobs requiring Kubernetes experience pay an average of $144,288.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR JAVA CERTIFICATION?
Before taking this course, you should have basic knowledge in:
- Docker Basics,
- Kubernetes concepts, and commands
This Kubernetes course is specifically designed for:
- Professionals aspiring to clear the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) program by CNCF
- Professionals keen on advancing their career as DevOps Engineers
- Individuals looking to establish their credibility and value in the market as Kubernetes Administrators
- Principal Software Engineers
- Cloud Professionals
- Technical Leads
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.