Cloud Foundry and Cloud Native Software Architecture (LFS132x)
Skills Covered: Runtime, Cloud Foundry Security, Cloud Foundry Network, Twelve-Factor app, Cloud-Native App, Cloud-Native Platform, Command Line Interface, Debugging
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This free, hands-on workshop will show you how to deploy and manage Cloud Foundry apps.
This course is designed for teams who use or choose to use Cloud Foundry to deploy apps. It will train you to use Cloud Foundry to easily deliver market value without losing time bringing the app to the cloud.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course introduces Cloud Foundry, including end-user distributions, a description of the platform’s modules, and what it means to be Cloud Foundry certified. The course also provides technical guidance about how to use the command line interface, how programmes are deployed, what services are available in the device sense, and simple debugging techniques. Finally, the workshop will lead you on an architectural and ideological journey into what it means to create cloud-native apps. In doing so, we’ll go over the 12-factor approach for building modern distributed web systems.
- Runtime, security and network of Cloud Foundry
- How to build runtime and framework support with buildpacks
- Learn “The Twelve Factor app” design patterns for resiliency and scalability
- Get the steps needed to make your app “cloud-native”
- Understand how each component of Cloud Foundry combine to provide a cloud-native platform
- Study techniques and examples for locating problems in distributed systems
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.