AWS DevOps Engineer Certification Training Course
Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD Pipeline, Immutable Infrastructure, Deployment Strategies, Containers, How to implement these principles on AWS platform using services such as Code-Suite services, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Container Service, SDLC Automation, Configuration Management, Infrastructure as Code, Monitoring and Logging, Policies and Standards Automation, Incident and Event Response, High Availability, Fault Tolerance, Disaster Recovery
ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam verifies technical knowledge of AWS’s platform for deploying, running, and managing distributed application systems. Edureka’s AWS Certified DevOps Engineer course is designed to help with the development of advanced technical abilities in CodeCommit, Codepipeline, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Beanstalk, and other areas that are required to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional test. With this AWS professional certification, you’ll be part of an exclusive group of AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professionals in great demand by companies all around the globe.
This AWS online course is fully aligned with the Amazon Web Services (CSA) certification Exam.
This AWS DevOps Training covers widely-established concepts from the industry such as infrastructure as code, IC/CD pipeline, Immutable Infrastructure, Deployment Strategies, Containers,… and how to use Code-Suite services, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Container Service, etc. to implement those principles on the AWS platform. AWS DevOps Engineering training for Edureka is aligned with the AWS Certified DevOp Engineer – Professional training course, which is organized into six areas of the AWS examination plan.
The primary concept for each domain is addressed in this course, including:
- Domain 1: SDLC Automation
- Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging
- Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation
- Domain 5: Incident and Event Response
- Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
AWS COURSE PROJECTS
Edureka’s AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training covers a variety of real-world, industry-based projects that will improve your competencies to industry standards.
- Use CodePipeline to deploy an application.
- Beanstalk offers shared hosting.
- Using CodePipeline to automate deployment in the Opsworks Stack
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You’ll be able to do the following after finishing this AWS DevOps course:
- Make use of the DevOps methodology’s main principles and techniques.
- Create and deploy an AWS infrastructure to support one or more DevOps development projects.
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to install the infrastructure required for a software development project’s development, test, and production environments.
- Using AWS services, implement many popular Continuous Deployment (CD) use cases, such as blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Container Service, and Amazon Elastic Container Registry, which are all application deployment technologies offered on AWS.
- For patch management, use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager.
- Automated testing may be used at many phases of a CI/CD workflow.
- Use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for possible issues, and fine-tune the apps you offer on AWS for high performance.
AWS CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
DevOps is a method of software development that includes continuous development, continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous deployment, and continuous monitoring of software throughout its life cycle. AWS, on the other hand, is the market leader in Cloud Computing, offering a variety of customizable services for building and delivering products safely and quickly. As a result, DevOps and AWS are a powerful combination for automating manual processes, assisting teams in managing complex environments at scale, and enabling businesses to better serve their customers and compete more effectively.
According to the Global Knowledge Study, Amazon Web Services (CSA) certification is the most valuable IT credential.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR AWS CERTIFICATION?
The following professionals can go for this AWS Certified DevOps Engineer course:
- System Administrators
- Software Developers
- Cloud Professionals
- Solution Architects
- Project Manager
- Technical Lead
The following qualifications are recommended for registrants of this AWS DevOps certification course:
- DevOps and Amazon Web Services are both useful skills to have.
- AWS Development or AWS System Administration knowledge
- C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python are examples of high-level programming languages with which you should be familiar.
- Intermediate command-line administration experience with Linux or Windows platforms
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services, including the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.