AWS Certification Training for Solutions Architect
AWS Security Management, Object Storage Options, Amazon EC2, Load Balancing, Auto-Scaling, Route 53, Database Services, Database Services Analytics, AWS Networking Services, AWS Monitoring Services, AWS Applications Services, AWS Lambda, Configuration Management, AWS OpsWorks Stack, Migration to AWS, AWS Architectural Designs, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodePipeline, Serverless Architecture
ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
Edureka’s AWS Certification and training program is designed by industry experts to meet the needs and demands of the business. This AWS training will assist you in passing the SAA-C02 AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam. You will be able to build and deploy safe and resilient apps utilizing AWS using Edureka’s instructor-led courses. This AWS solutions architect certification will assist you in determining the best AWS service for your database, network, storage, cost optimization, computing, and security requirements.
AWS has a market share of 69 percent of the worldwide cloud computing market. Kelloggs, Netflix, Adobe, Airbnb, and General Electric are just a few of the well-known firms that use AWS as their backbone. Everyone, regardless of size, has started adopting cloud services in some form or another, and AWS is the major player in the cloud services sector. Edureka’s AWS Certification Training is designed to teach you all you need to know about AWS architectural principles and services. The workshops will be led by industry experts who will teach you how to use AWS services to make your AWS infrastructure more scalable, reliable, and available.
This AWS online course is fully aligned with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam.
The Associate-level architectural concepts and services of AWS are explored in this AWS Certification and Training. Industry practitioners will lead the AWS course online sessions, teaching you how to use AWS services to make the AWS infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This Amazon Web Services training course is fully aligned with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam (SAA-C02).
You will explore the following topics throughout this AWS Solution Architect Certification Training:
- AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
- Compute Services: AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, AWS EC2, Auto Scaling, and Load Balancing
- Storage Services: AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS EFS, AWS Glacier, AWS Global Accelerator, AWS FSx, and Storage Gateway
- Database Services: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Amazon RedShift, and Amazon QLDB
- Security, Identity and Compliance: Services: IAM, Security Token Services, Identity Federation, AWS Cognito, AWS Resource Access Manager, AWS Directory Service, AWS Single Sign-On, and KMS
- Networking & Content Delivery Services: Amazon VPC, ENI, EFA, ENA, Route 53, Direct Connect, and CloudFront
- Management Tools: AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, and Trusty Advisor
- Application Services: SES, SNS, SWF, Amazon MQ, Amazon Event Bridge, and SQS
- Analytics: Kinesis and Athena
- Migration services: Database Migration Service and Sever Migration Service
- Developer Tools: AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, and AWS CodeDeploy
AWS COURSE PROJECTS
Your ability to work with AWS services will be tested in the AWS certification course project. The problem statement for this is as follows:
Problem statement 1: You must create an architecture utilizing AWS to host a web application as a Cloud Architect, as per the following requirements:
- Customers utilizing the online application are virtually isolated from the network.
- Customer data is securely stored, and there is a good solution for patching, backups, and maintaining the high availability of the online application.
- Ensure that the web application can handle fluctuating traffic patterns.
- Developers should be notified of VM status via a proper monitoring solution.
Problem Statement 2: A startup company wants to use Amazon Web Services to host its Python and React-based application (Backend: Python API, Frontend: React). You must develop a good solution to the below criteria as an AWS solutions architect. –
- Users may only access the frontend of the program, not the database, in virtual network isolation.
- An automated setup in which the application’s source code is selected, pushed to the master branch, and deployed to the servers.
- Ensure that an application is highly accessible during periods of fluctuating traffic.
- Create a dashboard that gathers, analyses, and shows all of the application log activity.
AWS CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
Your career will definitely benefit from the addition of an AWS Solution Architect Certification because:
- According to the Global Knowledge Study, the Amazon Web Services (SAA-C02) certification is the most valuable IT certification in the world.
- Gartner’s latest Magic Quadrant report confirmed AWS’s position as the king of cloud computing. Providers of infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- The public cloud market, which includes cloud apps (software-as-a-service), cloud development and data platforms (platform-as-a-service), and cloud infrastructure (infrastructure-as-a-service), is expected to reach $411 billion by 2022. The combined platform and infrastructure markets will increase by 30% from 2019 to $132.8 billion in 2020.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR AWS CERTIFICATION?
This AWS Certification and training is designed for IT professionals who wish to work in the cloud and become AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Our AWS Training Online enables you to seize this chance and advance your career. It is most appropriate for:
- Architects and developers
- Professionals looking for project experience transferring and installing AWS systems.
- Professionals having a background in IT infrastructure Professionals with virtualization experience
- Professionals in DevOps
- Professionals that are familiar with application, server, and network security and compliance
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.