Fundamentals of Computer Science
Skills Covered: Programming Basics, C Programming, C++ Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Data Structures, Stacks, Queues, Lists, Trees, Algorithms, Sorting and Searching, Numerical Algorithms, String Algorithms, Geometric Algorithms, Graph Algorithms
ABOUT THIS X SERIES
Become a software designer who can architect systems for successful startups like Flipkart. This XSeries provides the foundational knowledge you need. Such solutions like Google search, Netflix personalization, and self-driving cars rely on complex algorithms and data structures that can scale to a billion users.
In this 5 course XSeries, you will learn the importance of software design, data structures, programming skills, and algorithm principles, that drive every electronic gadget that you see in the market.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Basic programming skills
- C++ programs to solve real-world computational problems
- Object-oriented programming to design modern software systems that adapt to highly rapid change
- Different data structures to represent, organize, and manipulate data
- Design thinking for building system that scale
- The importance of efficient algorithms in terms of time and space complexity
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.