Creating an Analytical Dataset by Alteryx
Skills Covered: Understanding Data, Data Issues, Data Formatting, Data Blending, Data Analysis
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides students with the foundational knowledge to input, clean, blend, and format data in preparation for analysis. You will explore the common sources and types of data. You’ll get practical knowledge to identify and correct common issues with data, format these data in useful ways for analysis as well as to blend data from multiple sources together
You’ll be applying your knowledge in a data analytics program called Alteryx. At the end of the course, you’ll complete a practical exercise based on the principles explored in the course.
This course is part of the Business Analyst Nanodegree.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify structured, unstructured, and semistructured data.
- Get an introduction to the most common data types.
- Most common sources of data.
- Clean dirty data.
- How to adjust for missing data.
- Identify and correct outliers.
- Importance of data format for analysis.
- Transpose, aggregate, and cross-tabulate data.
- Use parse data.
- Merge data from multiple sources.
- Common data blending techniques.
- Explore fuzzy matching and spatial analysis
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.