Python with Django Certification Training
Python Programming, Errors and Exception, Regular Expressions and Packages, Object Oriented Programming in Python, Debugging, Databases, Project Skeletons, Django Web Framework, Web Development, Installing Django, MVC Model, HTTP Concepts, URL Mapping, Dynamic Webpages, Django Models, Toggle Hidden Content, jQuery, AJAX integration, Parsing XML, JSON with Python
ABOUT PYTHON WITH DJANGO CERTIFICATION
Edureka’s Python with Django Training & Certification course is designed by top industry professionals to meet industry standards. This comprehensive online interactive course was created to help you gain knowledge of the Django REST framework, Django Models, Django AJAX, Django jQuery, and much more. You’ll also learn the Django web framework while working on real-world use cases, and you’ll get Django certification at the end. Enroll today with Edureka to become a certified Python Django expert.
The Python Django Training and Certification course from Edureka is designed to help students gain expertise in Python programming and create real-world web applications using Django. This course will cover both fundamental and advanced concepts such as writing Python scripts, file operations in Python, dealing with databases, and developing Django Views, Templates, Forms, Models, and REST APIs.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the core construct of the Python Programming Language
- Explain the data structures used in Python
- Explain the approach of the Object-Oriented programming paradigm
- Discuss exceptions and errors in the program
- Debug programs
- Play with databases and data persistence in the Database or some flat files
- Create Views and map URLs in Django
- Use the Django Template System
- Define Database Models for representing tables
- Create REST APIs
PYTHON WITH DJANGO CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
Django is a well-known and high-level Python web framework. Some of the reasons why you should learn Django are as follows:
- Python and Django are used by major businesses such as Disqus, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, NASA, The Washington Post, and others. For web developers, this means that knowing Python and its popular advanced frameworks, such as Django, should allow you to find work or even establish your own business.
- Python is an excellent choice for bootstrappers and startups because to its rapid deployment and, as previously noted, a lower amount of necessary code when compared to Java, C, and PHP, among others.
- The Python Django framework enables the usage of human-readable website URLs, which is beneficial not only to the end user but also to search engines, who use the keywords in the URL when ranking sites.
- Django, for example, prevents a number of common security mistakes better than PHP.
Furthermore, according to Indeed.com, the average pay of a Django professional in the United States is $117,000 per year.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR PYTHON WITH DJANGO CERTIFICATION?
This training does not have any prerequisites. However, knowledge with fundamental programming structures and the basics of HTML will be beneficial.
This Python Django Training from Edureka is appropriate for the following professionals:
- Web Developers
- UI Developers and Technical Leads
- Full Stack Developers
- QAs, Architects, and Technical Project Managers
Django for Python developers
Django claims to be “the web framework for deadline-driven perfectionists.” As a Python development tool, it was built to speed up the process of creating new apps.
If you want to build a battery-powered CRUD application, this is a good option. You won’t have to re-invent the wheel with Django. Your business rationale and the creation of a usable product might take precedence over the technology.
Python with Django – benefits for developers
Django’s structure specifies how a project should be organized. Developers may use this framework to figure out where and how to add new features.
It is much simpler to discover online comparable options or ask the communities for assistance if the project structure is generally acknowledged and similar to many other projects. Many enthusiastic Python developers are available to assist you with any problems you may run across.
API development with the GraphQL framework
In order to get all of the necessary data from a large REST API, several calls must be made to various endpoints. In GraphQL, we have a querying language to make it more simpler to communicate related data.
You may use Graphene-Django abstractions to easily implement GraphQL in your Django project. Schema building with GraphQL is possible with the usage of Django’s models, forms, authentication and authorization rules and other features. It also has an API browser built in, so you can test API endpoints without leaving the app.
Apps written in Django
It is possible to partition a project into numerous applications using Django application (or apps for short). Setting up an app is the same as installing it. INSTALLED APPS. Using extra Django apps in the project makes it easy for coders to add new features to the web app.
Reusable modules and applications are available to speed up your development process. Visit the Django Packages webpage.
API development using the REST framework
Programmers may use the Django REST Framework (DRF) to create APIs. Its modular and adaptable design makes it suitable for both basic and complex web APIs.
As a standard feature, DRF offers a set of rules for securing user access. It is a modular and customisable library with a wide range of features. It has a built-in API explorer evaluating API endpoints and general classes for CRUD tasks.
Python with Django – by default, the system is safe.
Django comes with a strong level of security built in, including measures to prevent SQL injection (XSS) and Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) (CSRF). The formal security awareness guide has further information.
Philosophy of “batteries included.”
Batteries-included refers to the idea that common functionality for constructing web applications is provided as part of the framework itself, rather than as a separate library.
Django has a wide range of features that may be used to do a variety of web development jobs. Some of the more advanced features that Django offers, compared to micro-framework alternatives, are as follows:
- Migrations of databases
- Authentication of a user’s identity.
- In the administration section
The average salary for a Python/Django developer in the US is $100k.
More Programming courses
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.