Node.js Services Development (LFW212)
Skills Covered: Creating a Web Server, Serving Web Content, Creating RESTful JSON Services, Manipulating Data with RESTful Services, Consuming Services, Aggregating Services, Proxying HTTP Requests, Web Security, Handling User Input, Mitigating Attacks
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course will give you a top-notch preparation to build RESTful JSON services that are secure and straightforward to maintain. These skills will prepare you for the most common Node.js roles in today’s industry. The course is also a good preparation to take the OpenJS Node.js Services Developer certification exam.
Practical Lab exercises in this course are designed to work either on native hardware, or using a virtual machine (VM), under a hypervisor in the KVM, VMWare, or Virtual Box families. More detailed instructions to set up your lab environment will be provided in the course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- To create web servers and leverage ecosystem frameworks for rapid composability
- How HTTP works at a Node core API level
- What the essential RESTful practices are
- What are the requirements to implement RESTful services
- You will develop skills needed for server and service composition
According to PayScale, the average salary of a fully qualified Node.JS Developer in US is $104,964.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.