iOS App Development Certification Training
iOS Application, Swift Technology, Swift Programming, XCode IDE, iOS Development, iOS SDK, iOS Simulator, iOS SDK Controllers, AutoLayouts, iOS Storyboards, Lifecycle of iOS Application, Debugging iOS Application, iOS TableView, iOS CollectionView, iOS View Controllers, Size Classes, Gallery to Capture Images, Animation, Location, Maps & Social Sharing, UI Activity View Controller, JSON Handling, Network Operation & Image Caching, iOS Data Persistence, iOS Storage, CloudKit, Submitting Apps to App Store
ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
Edureka’s iOS App Development Certification Training will help you become an Expert in iOS App Development by learning concepts such as Swift, Core Data, Networking, and iCloud development while working on industry-specific use-cases and projects. Participants in the iOS App Development with Swift training course will be introduced to the exciting world of iOS application development. Swift is a completely new programming language for iOS and OS X apps that uses safe programming techniques and incorporates current features to make programming easier, more flexible, and more enjoyable. This course will teach participants how to build and develop apps for iPhones and iPads.
After completing Edureka’s iOS App Development course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of the recently introduced Swift Programming Language
- Make use of Swift’s new language features like as optionals and closures.
- Create Extensions to enhance Swift’s out-of-the-box capabilities.
- Create Generics to improve the flexibility and power of our code.
- Learn about Swift’s new initializer pattern.
- Learn about iCloud and the Core Data Framework.
- Build apps for all screen sizes with Autolayouts.
- Work on a real-world project, incorporating all of the features learned in class to get business insights.
iOS CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
Mobile Applications are in high demand nowadays, and Mobile Developers are in even more demand. The iOS App Store is more akin to a market where you can sell great programmes created using iOS technology. Apple invites almost anybody to experiment with iOS programming. Apple’s developer programme is available for $99 per year, programming tools are freely available, and Edureka’s “iOS App Development with Swift” course enables developers to build excellent iOS applications.
- There are 2.2 million apps on the App Store, with 130 billion downloads and $6 billion in revenue generated by programmers.
- The iOS market is anticipated to achieve 15% market share by 2019, with a CAGR of 7.3 percent. – International Data Corporation
- According to Indeed.com, the average salary for an iOS Developer is $115k.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR iOS CERTIFICATION?
The course is intended for professionals who want to learn iOS App Development using Apple’s New Language ‘Swift.’ This training is open to the following professionals:
- Software Developers and Architects
- Mobile App Developers
- Project Managers
- Testing Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Graduates aiming to build a career in iOS App Development
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.