Building High Conversion Web Forms by Google
ABOUT THIS COURSE
In this course, you’ll gain practical knowledge of modern forms as taught by Google’s Ido Green and Udacity’s Cameron Pittman. The will also be a few self-directed projects available to practice your skills, including an e-commerce checkout and an event planner app!
As a special event, you’ll watch a series of interviews with Luke Wroblewski, Google Product Director, and author of Web Form Design, so you can get his take on interactions for the modern web.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Efficient Inputs Part 1
- Introduction to the principles of useful forms with Ido Green.
- Research HTML5 input types.
- Build a data list input.
Efficient Inputs Part 2
- Exercise best practices for implementing input labels and types with many sample inputs.
- Validate user input with HTML5 attributes.
- Explore techniques for making forms faster and easier for users.
- Practice empathy for your users in order to simplify and expedite forms.
- Apply everything you’ve learned so far by designing and building an e-commerce checkout.
- Explore best practices for responding to and designing user interactions on mobile.
- Use touch events to build a mobile-ready touch slider.
- Introduction to the final project – an event planner app!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.