Android Certification Training Course
Android Architecture, Android Studio Setup, Android Layouts, Android Widgets, Frame Layout, Table Layout, WebView, Check Box, Radio Buttons, Spinner, Auto Complete Text View, Card View, Time Picker, Date Picker Dialog, Broadcast Receivers, Local Broadcast Manager, Android Fragments and Notifications, Android Customizing Widgets Android Options Menu, Storage, Media and Animations, Media Player, VideoView, Tween Animation, Frame Animation, Android Web Services, Android Location Framework, Google Maps, Geocoder, Database Framework, Third-Party Libraries, Localization, Social Media Integration, End-to-End App Development, Debugging Applications
ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
Edureka’s Android Certification Course is certified by Google. This Android Certification training is delivered by industry professionals who have created complex mobile apps. This Android training will include interactive discussions as well as hands-on projects to guarantee that you graduate from this Android certification course as an expert Android developer.
This Google-certified Android training course is designed for programmers who want to learn how to develop mobile applications for the Android platform. This Android Certification will assist you in mastering Android app development, learning how to set up Android Studio, understanding Android architecture in-depth, integrating your mobile apps with Facebook, Twitter, and other social media, Google Drive, Google Maps, SQLite, as well as creating and optimizing the app user experience.
Our Android App Development course was created by industry professionals to help you become Android App Developer. The following are the goals of Android App Development course:
- Basic Android Development tools such as Android Studio, DDMS, Drawables, Listeners and Activity Lifecycle
- How to use various Layouts and Widgets and Implementing Event Receivers in your android application
- How to communicate between fragments and activities in android
- How to customize a widget and implement a menu bar in your activity
- How to create interactive applications in android with multiple activities including audio, video and animation
- How to create a dynamic web application with jSON and SOAP Service
- How to display user current location in a google map
ANDROID CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
Android is quickly becoming one of the key platforms for programmers today. Skilled Android developers are in high demand all around the world. The majority of organisations across different industries are developing Android Apps for both corporate and retail items. Whether you are a student or work in the IT sector, knowing how to code in Android can help you take the next important step in your career. As part of this Android course, you will create your own mobile applications with the help of our expert instructors to gain hands-on experience. This Android course is intended to assist you in becoming a top mobile app developer.
- Google certified program for globally recognized Associate Android Developer Certificate
- 1M apps on the Playstore with 65B downloads and $7B of wealth earned by programmers
- Salary for android developers in US is between $62k – $159k (based on US job data)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR ANDROID CERTIFICATION?
Anyone interested in learning Android programming should be familiar with Core Java. All participants will receive a free Java Essentials for Android course from Edureka. It will assist you in brushing up on your fundamental Java skills. This Android Certification course is for all students and professionals who want to create outstanding Android apps.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.