Rapid Prototyping, co created with Google
Skills Covered: Prototyping, User Research, InVision
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course will guide you through the iterative process of prototyping an app supported by conducting user research. You will with making a low-fidelity paper prototype, conducting research with users. You will also be using that research to inform your next iteration. Together with InVision we’ll learn how to create interactive prototypes. You will get essential knowledge to evaluate how and where prototyping fits into your app design process as well as how you can use prototyping to become a better entrepreneur.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Low-Fidelity Prototypes & User Research
- Fundamentals of prototyping.
- How to make paper prototypes and present them to users.
Medium-Fidelity Prototypes with inVision
- How to incorporate feedback.
- Make interactive prototypes using InVision.
- How to conduct further user research remotely.
- Refine your prototypes further.
- Involve prototyping and user research in new app features.
- Present your prototypes and research.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.