Front End Frameworks, co created with Google
Skills Covered: Single Page Applications, Building Angular apps, Building Ember apps, Underscore’s template function, Backbone events and routing
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course will show you how to build Single Page Applications in various Front End Frameworks! You will learn how to create both an Angular application and an Ember app from scratch. Gain practical knowledge of key architectural design techniques that make frameworks incredibly powerful.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Building a Single Page Application
- The history of Single Page Applications.
- How to make a Single Page Applications.
- Components of the most common frameworks.
Examine A Framework’s Source.
- Discover constructor functions.
- An introduction to Underscore’s template function.
- Backbone events and routing.
- Build your first Angular application.
- Angular’s Views
- Routing in Angular using the UI-Router module.
- Build your first Ember application.
- App generation and scaffolding with Ember-CLI.
- Ember’s Templates
- Services and Components
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.