What is Programming?
Skills Covered: Web functions, Web standards, Version Control, Web Development Languages
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Programming is a critical skill in today’s economy, and there is a shortage of qualiﬁed developers.
This Programming introduction course will help demystify the cryptic terms that developers use on a daily basis. You’ll learn about the web functions, what a programmer does each day, why version control is so important, and how communication on the internet happens. This course is great for those who’d like to start their programming adventure.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Web Development Languages
- Learn how to explain and categorize web development languages.
- Experience what “programming” is like by looking at what a developer does every day.
- Learn the lingo related to what web standards are and how programming languages are developed
- Get familiar with what Version Control is and how it works
- What related tools are used.
Disparate Web Terms
- Learn a variety of disparate web terms and how they work together in the digital world.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.