Mobile App Development with Swift
Skills Covered: iOS app, iOS, Augmented Reality (AR), App Development, iOS App Development, Advanced Variables, Data Types, Xcode, Interface Builder, Classes, Structures, User Interface Development, Controllers, Navigation, TableViews, System Controls in Apps, Closures, Animation, JSON, Project Planning, Wireframing, Storyboarding, Prototyping, Design Principles, App Launching
ABOUT THIS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
In this Professional Certificate program you will learn the tools, techniques and concepts needed to build a basic iOS app, from scratch.
Find out how to program in Swift and utilise the iOS Software Development Kit (SDK) and Apple developer tools (Xcode, debugger, analyzer and iOS Simulator) to create mobile apps which can be sold via the App Store.
In each course you will work through a range of lessons and projects which will focus on Swift programming and teach you about various aspects of app development. These lessons will provide you with the practical, hands-on skills needed to embark on a career in app development.
In addition, a number of app development companies will share their experiences in building and developing apps so you can find out what it really takes to turn your brilliant idea into a functioning product.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to get started with app development and create your very first iOS app
- How to utilise the Apple developer tools (Xcode, Instruments, debugger, analyzer, and iOS Simulator) to build your app
- How to implement a range of features using the Swift programming language
- How to distinguish well-written code from poorly-written code and follow programming best practices in Swift
- The process and steps required to get your app on the App Store
- Organisations are increasingly utilising mobile applications to deliver their products and services. Accordingly, we’ve seen an increased demand in the job market for experienced Mobile App Developers with native iOS and Android development experience.
- Median salary for iOS Developer = AUD$70-$100,000 (in Australia) (Hudson Salary Guide 2018) (Hays Salary Guide 2018) or USD$40,000 – USD $80,000 (in the USA).
- Career prospects for people with similar training include Application Developer, Mobile App Developer, Web and Mobile Application Developer, Software Developer, iOS Developer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.