iOS Developer course co-created with AT&T
Swift programming, Core Data, UIKit, iOS networking, App publishing, User interfaces, Local Persistence, APIs, Network Requests, GCD, Data Persistence
ABOUT THIS iOS DEVELOPER NANODEGREE
iOS Developer course is one of the hottest Udacity programs. The main objective is to teach you how to build your first iOS application.
You will master your Swift skills and learn all mobile development fundamentals like design patterns. The course also includes building your portfolio you’ll show later on to potential recruiters before you start your career as an iOS Developer. The program is divided into the following lessons: Swift programming including iOS app development, UI Kit fundamentals, data persistence and network requests and GCD. Each lesson focuses on vital aspects of iOS development. The course ends with a final project. This is your opportunity to let your skills shine – you have to design your own iOS app.
The iOS Developer course takes around 6 months to complete. The program has been created for both newbies and those with some programming experience. To enroll you have to be self-driven and motivated.
Salary – iOS Developer
The average ioS Developer salary in the US is $108.798 and $6,000 cash bonus per year.
Job – iOS Developer. Standard responsibilities
- Creating and designing mobile apps for Apple’s iOS operating system.
- Defining app functionalities in collaboration with the design team.
- Assuring that the application meets its criteria in terms of quality and performance.
- Identifying possible issues and fixing bottlenecks in the application.
- Fixing issues in the programme prior to its final release.
- Putting an app on the App Store is a great way to get your name out there
- Maintaining the application’s code and atomization.
- Updates to the application are designed and implemented.
Job – iOS Developer requirements
- Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch expertise.
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks including Core Data and Core Animation.
- Understanding of iOS back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design concepts and application interface requirements is required.
- Expertise with code versioning systems such as Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Understanding of C-based libraries.
- Knowledge of push alerts, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Knowledge of continuous integration.
Global consumer spends on Apple’s App Store and Google Play grew by 23.4% year-over-year in 2020 to reach $50.1 billion, according to data from Sensor Tower Store Intelligence. These data show a bright future for Mobile App Developers!
More Mobile Development training courses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.